Yes. One woman can do it all.
Yes. One woman can do it all.
Lori Shaw is a marketing renassaince woman in a specialized world – delivering integrated marketing results at XtraMark for 20+ years.
”"XtraMark is the perfect name for her company because Lori and her team bring so much more to the table than just marketing. Lori Shaw is a true professional who understands how to achieve the greatest impact, irrelevant of your budget!"David VederaPresident, BV Alan
David Vedera, BV Alan
As a third-generation advertising, marketing and sales executive, I achieve results for customers in a wide variety of industries.
It all begins with customer-focused research, identifying untapped market needs, and developing strategic vision.
This forms the foundation for holistic marketing plans, realistic budgets, and measurable goals.
I collaborate with – and inspire – clients, creative and sales teams, and vendors to deliver integrated marketing experiences that generate awareness, interest, desire and action among buyers and brand advocates.
I create holistic, end-to-end marketing strategies that establish and grow brands, engage target audiences, and meet stakeholder objectives.
• Sold and managed 500+ B2B and B2C client marketing accounts
• Established new brands and websites for 20+ small business startups
• Successfully expanded New Mexico Tourism market share by 15% with new brand campaign, direct response print ads, and online advertorials.
I identify and leverage the most effective tools and technology to create digital marketing strategies that fit the unique needs of each client. Then I execute digital marketing campaigns to build powerful connections with prospects, clients, partners and employees.
• Produced 200+ B2B technology explainer videos for Fortune 500 companies – from concept and script to custom art and animation.
• Created 80+ websites for B2B, manufacturing, retail, wholesale, professional services, technology, tourism, and healthcare clients
• Managed social media planning, content creation, and lead generation for healthcare, manufacturing, and professional services clients.
• Managed Google Nonprofits account and PPC campaigns for a library foundation.
I believe in a multi-channel approach to marketing, sales, and customer service. That’s why I stay on top of the latest marketing trends. With a big picture focus that creates brand loyalty, I help orchestrate cohesive customer experiences that achieve measurable results.
• Planned and executed multimedia campaigns for the largest hot air balloon company in the southwest using websites, videos, Pay Per Click ads, email campaigns, blogging, social media, promotions, and a booking app to increase sales 30%.
I am of the belief that there is a special place in hell for gushy women; however, I became one, for sure, when reviewing the amazon work done for P Systems website. WOW! with appreciation galore...Patrece PowersPSystemsHub.org
In a word, “THANKS”, in two words, “HUGE THANKS”, in three words, “AWESOME, HUGE THANKS”…CallminerB2B Videos
• On time delivery
• Easy process
• We're hiring you for more videos!
Lori is an exceptional marketing professional with an uncanny eye for finding the USP of a company, product or service, and translating that into a successful marketing campaign. She delivers one what she promises and will help you increase your bottom-line results.Stacy SaccoDirector, UNM Small Business Institute
We hired Lori to do some marketing research for the online retail division of Pinon Marketing Group, Inc. She provided us with valuable insights on how to improve our web site content in order to sell more products.David SahdCedar Marketing Group
My PONM (Professional Organizers of New Mexico) group hired Lori to write press releases for us, but she does so much more than that! Lori always comes up with great out-of-the-box ideas for us, and she provides excellent customer service. I highly recommend that you hire her to promote your business or organization.Hazel ThorntonProfessional Organizers of New Mexico